Four cheese rigatoni
Published on November 25, 2014 | By Not just olive oil |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g/1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- 100g/3 oz. Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 100g/3 0z parmesan cheese, grated
- 100g/3 oz. regato cheese, grated
- 100g/3 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 150ml/ 2/3 cup heavy cream (use the lighter version made for pasta sauces)
- 50ml/ 1/4 cup white wine
- 50ml/ 1/4 cup vegetable stock or organic vegetable cube dissolved in warm water
- Salt and pepper
- 10g/ 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped (or green onions)
- 1. Put wine in a pot over medium heat and allow to boil until reduced to half.
- 2. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- 3. At this point prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- 4. Add all four cheeses to the vegetable stock and stir until they all melt.
- 5. Reduce the heat to low and add the cream. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 6. Serve the pasta on a dish topped with the cheese sauce.
- 7. Sprinkle the chives and freshly ground pepper over the dish.
- Servings : 4
- Course : Main
- Recipe Type : Pasta
- Ingredient : Chives, Cream, Feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Pasta, Regato cheese, Roquefort cheese, Wine