Wonderful with a glass of Zinfandel or Riesling wine!
Fresh spinach salad with Roquefort cheese and figs
Published on November 25, 2014 | By Not just olive oil |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g/4 cups fresh spinach leaves, cleaned and cut into bite size pieces
- 5 – 6 dried figs cut into small pieces
- 150g/ 1/3 lb. Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1. In a large bowl, add spinach and figs.
- 2. Prepare vinaigrette: In a smaller bowl whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients until creamy smooth.
- 3. Add the vinaigrette to the spinach and gently toss.
- 4. Sprinkle the crumbled Roquefort cheese over the whole salad.
- Servings : 4
- Course : Salad
- Ingredient : Apple cider vinegar, Figs, Olive oil, Roquefort cheese, Spinach