The Boost-Your-Mood Salad: peaches and cucumber with roquefort cheese
Published on November 28, 2014 | By Not just olive oil |
- Difficulty Level Begginer
- 150g/ 1/3 lb. Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 3 large firm peaches
- 1 organic cucumber
- Juice from one lime
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Unsalted pistachio nuts, shelled and coarsely chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Prepare vinaigrette: Whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and pinch of salt.
- 2. Peel the cucumber and cut lengthwise into very thin slices.
- 3. Peel peaches, remove seed and cut into thin slices.
- 4. Place sliced peaches, cucumber and cheese in a shallow bowl.
- 5. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad.
- 6. Place the salad in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 7. To serve sprinkle with pepper and the pistachio nuts.
- Servings : 4
- Course : Salad
- Recipe Type : One pot Wednesday
- Ingredient : Apple cider vinegar, Cucumbers, Lime, Olive oil, Peaches, Pistachio nuts, Roquefort cheese