Easy onion frittata
Published on November 25, 2014 | By Not just olive oil |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 6 eggs
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 1. (Best if all ingredients are prepared before cooking)
- 2. Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl.
- 3. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- 4. Add onions and cook for about 8 – 10 minutes. Gently shift them around in the pan so they won’t turn brown.
- 5. Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
- 6. Raise heat to medium-high. As soon as onions start bubbling, add the eggs.
- 7. Cook one side for about 2-3 minutes, then flip the frittata and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes or until set.
- 8. Serve immediately, whole or in pieces, with a tossed salad.