Published on November 28, 2014 | By Not just olive oil |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup shredded radicchio
- 1/3 cup chicken breast, cooked and cut in small pieces (optional)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cup green salad leaves, chopped
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- pinch of salt
- 1. Place all vegetables in a to-go container. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. In another small container place the vinaigrette ingredients. Shake until creamy.
- 3. When ready to eat salad, separate vegetables in 2 shakers, add vinaigrette and shake.
- 4. Salad stays crispy and is fresh and tasty for those on the go.
- Servings : 2
- Course : Salad
- Recipe Type : meals that travel
- Ingredient : Apple cider vinegar, Cabbage, Carrots, cherry tomatoes, Chicken, Green salad, Honey, Lemon, Olive oil, Radicchio, Radish