Very berry thick yogurt smoothie – vitamin C in a cup!
Published on December 4, 2014 | In Beverage/smoothie | By Not just olive oil |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup organic plain yogurt (vegan or raw food option: use coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice, cold
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and quartered
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1. In a blender, lightly mix the yogurt and cranberry juice.
- 2. Add the strawberries and half of the raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour into chilled glasses and top with the remaining raspberries. Serve with a spoon.
- Servings : 4
- Course : Appetizer/starter, Dessert, Drink
- Recipe Type : meals that travel, Raw food
- Ingredient : Cranberries, Raspberry, Strawberries, Yogurt